Add This Code

Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Orchid Information You Need to Consider Before Purchasing One of These Flowers

In this small detailed post I want to share with you just one simple tip for proper orchid care and for healthier and happier orchid plants. If you really want to have magnificent orchids then you need to read the rest of this post in order to get these secret orchid care tips that you can implement right away.

Choosing The Perfect Orchid To Grow

I think this is one of the best orchid tips that every orchid enthusiast needs to learn. If you pick an orchid that is not suited for your climate or you don't want to care for this particular orchid then you are not going to have any fun caring for your plants and you might just give up growing flowers altogether. Some questions that you ask yourself before purchasing an orchid is:

1. What type of climate do I live in? (temperate, tropical, or cold climates)
2. Do I want to spend the majority of my time caring for my orchid or do I want something that is simple to take care of? (all orchids are simple to care for, but there are different types of orchids that are easier than others to care for such as moth orchids and lady slippers.
3. How much do I want to spend on my orchid plant and supplies for creating the perfect orchid environment? (this could include purchasing a humidifier, orchid medium, fertilizer, extra pots and more.

These are some general questions that you should ask yourself before purchasing an orchid because all these answers will affect what type that you will be ending up buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment